“Differentiation” is what opens the door for you to enter the market. “Competitive Advantage” is what closes the door behind you and prevents your competitors from entering the market. – Dr. Yoram Solomon
Author, keynote speaker, trust expert and master storyteller, Dr. Yoram Solomon (https://YoramSolomon.com) is one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable guests I’ve had the pleasure to interview for my videocast. His business savvy is second to none.
Join me and Yoram as we discuss the value to entrepreneurs of knowing the difference between “Differentiation” and “Competitive Advantage.”
- The 4 components of business success.
- The 4 most important qualities of an entrepreneur.
- What opens the door for you to enter the market.
- What prevents your competitor from entering the same market.
- The 5 components to competitive advantage.
- The cost of competing on price alone.
- And, as a fun, added bonus…why “New Coke” became a very distant memory instead of the Pepsi defeating success it was hoped to be.
About Dr. Solomon: Dr. Yoram Solomon is the author of The Book of Trust and 12 more books, 22 patents, more than 300 articles, and was one of the creators of Wi-Fi and USB 3.0. Named one of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and one of the Top 20 Global Thought Leaders on Corporate Culture and Emerging Technologies. He is a TEDx speaker, and an adjunct professor of entrepreneurship at the Southern Methodist University. His trustworthiness model includes the 8 laws of trust, the 6 components of trustworthiness, and he offers his customers a 7-step action plan that allows people and organizations to be more trusted, and know who to trust. It is based on years of original research, years of service as an elected official and as an executive, and service at the IDF 35th Airborne Brigade.
Contact Ron to speak at your upcoming event, either in-person or on-screen (virtually), or to provide a special, Customer Experience training session for you and your team – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816) 224-4487.