Business leaders, owners, managers and entrepreneurs, please join me and nine of my fellow members of the Kansas City Chapter of the National Speakers Association for a free, virtual mini-business conference, “re!magine: An Evening to reBoot Your Business and Your Life.” This extraordinary, uplifting and inspiring back-to-business celebration takes place on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. CDT on the NSA-KC Facebook Page.
The pandemic has forced practically every business, regardless of industry to rethink how to survive and thrive in a post-COVID world.
During the “re!magine” celebration, you’ll learn how to adapt, adopt and adjust to get your business back on track to not only thrive today, but well into the future. You’ll enjoy nine (9), 15-minute, TED style, business focused presentations from some of the most business-savvy keynote speakers in the Midwest.
“re!magine: An Evening to reBoot Your Business and Your Life” is filled with the insight, motivation and laughter that will give you just the boost you need to overcome the greatest challenges of business and everyday life.
“re!magine” Speakers & Topics:
- Elizabeth Demas Chritton: “Resilience Revealed: Strength through Focused Flexibility” (Leadership)
- Ron Ruth: “All Hail The Visionaries of the Business Renaissance.” (Customer Experience)
- Mary A. Redmond: “reImagine Your Life as a FearLess Negotiator“
- Cary Phillips: “Get To It – A Standup Comedian Approach to Business” (Humor Leadership)
- Devin Henderson: “Something Greater is Always Possible” (Peak Performance)
- Frank Clay Jr.: “The Shift Leaders Must Make to Find Greater Success” (Preparing to Lead in Challenging Times)
- Lauren Schieffer: “Choosing Significance – Why it Leads to Greater Success” (Motivational Leadership)
- Jack Mackey: “You Can Market All You Like, But People Believe What They Experience” (Customer Experience)
- Steve Hughes: “The Secret to Rebooting: Using Improv to Bounce Back and Blast Off” (Performance Improvement)
Please join me for “re!magine: An Evening to reBoot Your Business and Your Life.” on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. CDT on the NSA-KC Facebook Page. (No registration required.)
Enjoy this glimpse of my presentation “All Hail The Business Visionaries.”
Email Ron: [email protected] • Text Or Call Ron: 816.224.4487
This article authored by: Ron Ruth | Keynote Speaker, Customer Experience Design Consultant & Coach, Founder of the Inspiramaginativity™ Institute.
Ron is the author of “How To Speak Fluent “WOW!”—The Language of High-Spending, Loyal, Raving Customers,” a member of the National Speakers Association and a certified, Virtual Presenter.
Contact Ron to speak at your upcoming event, either in-person or on-screen (virtually), or to provide a special, Customer Experience training session for you and your team – email [email protected] or call (816) 224-4487.