You’re invited to be featured in a new book and video series, “How To Speak Fluent ‘WOW!’: The Language Of High-Spending, Loyal, Raving Customers.”
This unique project will be a collection of easy to learn lessons about how wedding and event professionals can consistently attract more of the customers they want most to their business through the delivery of amazing experiences that make those customers say “WOW!”
My goal is to receive no less than 100 stories from wedding & event pros like you.
What’s Your “WOW!” Customer Experience Story?
Throughout my three decades as a business owner in the wedding industry and as a keynote speaker, I’ve told the stories of how reputable companies like Disney, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Ritz-Carlton, Nordstrom, and Starbucks go above and beyond for their customers through the delivery of amazing “WOW!” customer experiences. These companies and others like them set the bar for exceeding expectations.
But, I also know that small business owners, like you, also invest heavily in exceeding the expectations of your customers and clients. It’s time that amazing story—YOUR AMAZING, “WOW!” STORY—is told!
Your Story Can Make A Difference!
Submitting a story to “How To Speak Fluent ‘WOW!'” is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a meaningful impact on the wedding and event industry through your one-of-a-kind experiences and unselfish expertise.
Your input, along with lessons of my own, will provide valuable inspiration for wedding and event professionals of all experience levels…from the most novice, inexperienced newcomer to the most established, reputable industry veteran. This book is destined to become a highly beneficial, must-have go-to resource.
Contributing to “How To Speak Fluent ‘WOW!‘” is easy and, of course, you and your business will receive full attribution for your contribution.
To Be Considered For Inclusion, Please Provide:
1. Follow this link and submit a brief description (200 words or less) of just one of the extraordinary things you do for your customers that transforms them into loyal, raving fans of your business. In other words, how do you “WOW!” your customers to earn their return business, referrals and 5-star reviews? (Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.)
2. Your name, your business name, website, email address and phone #.
In Exchange For Your Submission, You’ll Receive:
1. You will be invited to participate in a brief (5-10 minute) Zoom video interview (recorded) so you can personally convey your story.
2. The content of the recorded, Zoom video will also be edited into a brief lesson in delivering amazing customer experiences featuring YOU and with full attribution (name, business, website) to be posted on YouTube and other social sites.
3. You will also receive full attribution (name, business, website) within the book.
4. Plus, EVEN IF YOUR STORY IS NOT PUBLISHED, you’ll receive a complimentary, first edition copy of the finished work just for submitting.
I sincerely appreciate your kind consideration and look forward to you joining me in this project. If you have questions, please email me at the address below. If you’d like to speak with me, personally, you can easily see my real-time availability and schedule a time convenient for you through my on-line calendar.
If you work with other wedding or event professionals who have a great “WOW!” story to tell, please feel free to share a link to this page with them.
Thank you. I look forward to reading your “WOW!” customer experience story..
*Only one (1) story submission per company or business, please.
Learn to speak fluent “WOW!”—the language of high-paying customers who will also become your most loyal, raving fans. Contact Ron to speak at your upcoming event or to provide a special, Customer Experience training session for you and your team – email email@example.com or call (816) 224-4487.
“Ron’s presentations are full of the kind of energy and enthusiasm that keeps audience engaged and wanting more. And, his inspiring, imaginative and creative ideas for helping business owners and their teams ‘WOW!” their customers and remain top of mind, makes him a highlight of every conference.” – Rick Brewer, WeddingBusinessMarketing.com
“Ron Ruth has been an industry advocate and trainer for small business owners with our training team for nearly 10 years. Ron has shown a great grasp of understanding what it takes to move a business to the next level with engaging sales approaches, creativity, and customized outcomes based on the clients. ” – John Young, Publisher, Disc Jockey News